Tuesday, August 18, 2009

personal space

I really really dislike it when one of my coworkers comes over to my desk and opens up a drawer to get something.

It's not really my desk, I share it with another student worker who comes in on the days that I'm not there but UGH! It just sort of freaks me out to be typing away at my computer and then see a big dark something pop into my peripheral vision. On the outside I tense up a bit but on the inside I'm going "Ahhhhhhhhh!!"

I don't understand why they can't store their office supplies in their own desks? I think it's because they think of my desk as the "empty desk" or the "spare desk" since it's only used for half the day and only by us wretched student workers so I guess it doesn't matter to them.

Its just that whenever someone gets in my personal bubble I get a little irritated. I know, I know, I'm really anal and weird lol, I know I'm not normal!

2 comments:

  1. tell them! if it bugs you, they should know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're not weird... !!!! you have your bubble and it should be respected!!!! i obviously understand lol

    ReplyDelete