Thursday, August 6, 2009

blogging in mah mind

It's the strangest thing but all day long I will come up with brilliant topics to blog about; things I've seen, ideas I think about, cute anecdotes from my past. But then, by the time I actually get home and get on the computer, I can't think of a single thing to post about!

I swear I could have posted tons since I've opened this account, but I only have a handful of posts to my name. Fail.

So dear readers, how do you remember what to post about during your day? And when do you usually prefer to post?

3 comments:

  1. well I mostly carry around a little note book and a pen..and write down EVERYTHING..
    so yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaa "fail" lol you know i try to recall by the use of inside jokes b/c more than likely someone is with me when something kinda funny or important happens that I wanna blog about. try that... it may or may not work lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. a notebook is a good idea! i guess i could also use my cellphone notes feature.

    and thanks dedra that is also a good suggestion. :)

    ReplyDelete